3.x 32bit ActiveX Control $349 ($129
upgrade from 1.x or 2.x)
Download the latest
version of InaGrid (v3.2 December 18, 2005)
If you are evaluating InaGrid, download
the full product and enter 'eval' for the key/serial# during setup - Obtaining
the license (.lic) file).
InaGrid is an unbound/virtual 32 bit ActiveX grid control for use
with VB, VC++ or any language that supports OCXs.
The simplicity of InaGrid makes it an ideal tool for database oriented viewers and editors
where complex formatting is not required. InaGrid gives you control over all aspects of a
grid. Features include the following:
|Click pictures for full size image.
- Cell background and foreground colors
- OLE drag-and-drop
- Regular or highlighted text
- Creation of line styles
- Horizontal and vertical alignment
- Moving and resizing of columns
- Multiple levels of column headers
- Owner-draw cells for visual effects
- Open selection by row or cell, single or multiple
- Format any cell
- Editing of any cell
- Ability to embed an OCX in a cell
- Row Number/Text Column (On/Off)
- Print and Scalable Print
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Unicode Font Support Win9x/NT/2000
- Unicode editing NT/2000
- Supports VB, VC++, and Delphi
- Run time royalty free
The InaGrid control consists of the following objects:
- GridControl (contains the ColumnHeaders object)
- ColumnHeaders (contains the ColumnHeader object)
- FormatData (cell format - called by GetFormatEvent)
- DataObject and DataObjectFiles (used by Drag And Drop)
- TooltipStyle (used for tooltips)
InaGrid also supplies three controls that can be used to capture user
- InaEditU (Unicode edit control)
The source code provided for these controls, show you how to write an OCX
wrapper for use within an InaGrid cell at edit time.
A good replacement for list boxes and list controls where you want to edit cells
or display data fast. Because InaGrid is virtual, there are no pre-load or initialization
delays, allowing you to quickly open and scroll through very large files.
You control InaGrid, allowing for open selection of cells. Embed an OCX in a
cell for editing. InaGrids owner draw support allows you to put what you want in a
cell. Supports printing, and can be used in dialogs.
See what InaGrid can do for yourself. Download
InaGrid (includes samples in MFC, VB and Delphi) and see some of its capabilities.
Fixes in 3.1:
Tooltips column # incorrect when
ShowNumbers is True
Fixes in 3.2:
Fix: Column Headers wrapping when WrapColumnHeaders & AutoSize properties are ON
Fix: Various printing issues
Fix: Correct header height when WrapColumnHeaders & AutoSize properties are ON
Fix: Creating edit ctrl on its target location in order to prevent flashing when positioned.
Fix: Tooltip text drawing when margins are set.
Fix: Tooltip events to fire the correct column id.
Fix: InaCombo Ctrl, let the edit do the key down - firekeydown does it twice
Fix: Allow spacebar to change checkstate
Additional Features in 3.x:
Autosized column headers
Variable row heights
Updated data helper
Additional Features in 2.x:
Grid Selection Helper
Data population Helper
Unicode Font Support (Win9x/NT/2000)
*Unicode Editing on (NT/2000)
More header formatting and pictures
User defined cursors
Scroll bar properties and events
Cell picture painting, including transparency
*(Requires 2.3 version of InaEditU.ocx
- don't forget to register this control! InaGrid 3.x includes InaEditU.ocx and
the source code)